Sunday, October 21, 2007

Absolutely NOTHING!

Today I didn't leave my apartment once. I'm not feeling so great. The cold I had has turned into a cough. I did some homework and worked on my independent study. It feels SO good to actually get things submitted for that! I have created a separate blog where I post videos of interviews I have done with German students. I am also supposed to post pictures and other little tid bits for students back at Elon to look at.

I just did a lot of hanging out today and then made grilled cheese with tomato soup for dinner. I think that's one of my favorite meals! So good...especially when you're sick. I watched "Along Came Polly" and then talked to Jess for about 2 hours. Tomorrow is her 21st birthday. I'm so sad I can't be there to celebrate with her! Plenty of time when I get back though. That's all for today!

No comments: