Monday, June 16, 2008

Productivity at its Finest!

Heidi and I went on an adventure to Aldi after Bible Study, which was probably a slightly bad idea since we were both hungry when we got there. We both spent over 20 Euros, but got stuff that will last us for over a week. But man! Next time I will make sure I eat before shopping.

I had lunch and then went to class, which ended up being cancelled! Sweet! I would always rather being surprised that class has been cancelled rather than knowing ahead of time. Fabulous! I was able to get a lot of things checked off my list including cleaning, writing some postcards and taking a nap before going to class at 6. Really productive!! Heidi, Maressa, Mayara and I came back and cooked the lasagna that we had bought that morning and then went to AJY to watch Germany beat Austria in the EM! Yahoo!!! They didn't play all that great, but at least they won! We could hear the cheers when the goal was scored from inside AJY. Just love the atmosphere here when soccer is being played. Absolutely amazing and totally inspires me to get excited about it all!

No comments: