Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Some Questions Answered!

I sent a few postcards after Bible Study this morning and went home to shower before class. In class we watched some of The Matrix, but class was still pretty boring because the professor just stood there and talked and tried to get us to contribute to his attempt at discussion. I tried to take a nap after class and lunch, but just couldn't sleep. That is of course, until around 2, which was too late because I needed to get up at 2:20 so that I could get ready to go to my internship. I was there for three hours and enjoyed it quite a bit. I only do it occasionally, but I found out that I love shelving books! It goes along with my love for organizing and putting things away in their proper places. Tomorrow I'm going to work with Stefan in PR, woohoo!!

I met up with Heidi, Mayara and Justine at Gino's and then we went to church, which turned out to be so great. We read the beginning of Nehemiah 8 and Chris' (the pastor) message related exactly to what we talked about in Bible Study this morning. Definitely answered some questions that we had! The topic was unity and the main question was: How much do you love God? We stayed at church until about 9:30 and then went to Heidi's and attempted to watch Chicago, but weren't able to because she would have had to change the code on her computer since it's a European DVD and this is the last time she could do it and then would never be able to turn it back. So we just ate our ice cream and talked for awhile!

No comments: