Friday, September 21, 2007

Off I go!

Today I leave on my trip to Southern Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Lichtenstein! Today we are going to see the Neuschwanstein castle. It is absolutely gorgeous and the view from the castle is phenomenal. Super excited! I've already been there once, but I'm so ready to go again! Except I remember walking up a massive hill to get to the castle, so I'm not looking forward to that so much! There's so much we'll be doing that I'm not even sure I can remember it all! But I do know that we will be going to Luzern (Lucern), Switzerland and Vaduz, Lichtenstein. Somewhere in there we are also going to the Island city of Lindau and will visit the Luenersee. Each night we will stay at a youth hostel which will be a cool experience because I've never been to one!

In our travel program, it tells us the different things we are supposed to bring. Under the "bring" section, it says money for lunch and dinner if you speak English on the trip. But under "things that will be covered by AJY" it includes lunch and dinner if you speak only German! Totally going for that second option!

We will be returning late in the afternoon on Monday so you probably won't hear from me until Tuesday or Wednesday! Have a great weekend! I'll be thinking about you on my travels (as always!!).

No comments: