Sunday, July 13, 2008

Not So Productive At All, But Loved Every Minute

We met at church this morning and we sung a lot of my favorite songs. We said goodbye to Chris (the pastor) and thanked him for doing such a great job. We also said goodbye to Allison and then headed home after drinking some coffee and having some snacks. I’m really going to miss that church. I learned so much there and I hope that I can find a church that is similar at home.

Heidi and Maressa came over for lunch and a “quick lunch” turned into over three hours! We made Maressa’s delicious little Brazilian bread things and rice with potatoes and onions Talk about carbs!! Heidi went home after awhile to take a nap and try to do some work, but Maressa stayed and worked on her paper. I took a nap and she went to watch the theater thing that she had done with the other actors and came back later in the evening. Heidi came back later too and after Maressa finished her paper we went to Extrablatt and split a cheese pizza bread and studied for our final tomorrow. We stayed there until they turned the lights down so far that we could hardly see. We split up the study guide, which worked out perfectly and it was done before we knew it. We headed out to drink some wine by the river and ended up going to the bridge and talking for a bit before going to sit along the edge that overlooks the river. Our last wine night. So sad!!! They came back to my place for a little while and then I just got exhausted and had to sleep. I hardly got anything done today, but it was definitely worth it! Maressa leaves tomorrow night and it’s going to be so sad. I wish we could all just leave on the same day at the same time.

No comments: