Monday, September 17, 2007

The Forgotten Day

This entry is pretty short because I'm writing it a few days late. So much has happened since then I can hardly remember what I did! Sorry!

We presented our project this morning and it went really well. Everyone did their part and the powerpoint turned out well. We only had one period of grammar and then after lunch came back to learn about planning out our schedule and some more information about the test.

I was so tired after all of that information so when I came back I just worked on homework and played around on the computer.

Keith and I cooked dinner tonight. He made the spaghetti and I prepared the salad and provided the bread. Nice and quick, but I couldn't eat too much and saved the rest for lunch one day this week. Not that we were on a date or anything, but spaghetti is one of those DON'T EAT ON A DATE foods. I ate super slow and didn't even finish my salad before he finished all of his food. Boys...

I went to bed soo early tonight! Well, around 10! I think I can't remember what I did this day because nothing super exciting happened!!

No comments: